To be considered for participation in the course, you must submit a written application. The application must be submitted online. Please provide the following information and materials:
- Completed application form (will be available soon)
- CV / résumé listing previous education, exhibitions, projects and grants
- brief statement concerning the reasons you wish to participate (motivational letter)
- brief artist statement about your own work
- documentation of your artistic work in the form of a digital portfolio
- catalogues (if available, as PDF), film material (link to vimeo) links only of time-based works
Unfortunately, documents or catalogues submitted non-digitally can not be considered. Applications will be treated confidentially. There is no confirmation of receipt and we kindly ask you to refrain from individual requests during the ongoing procedure (ie after the closing date). All applicants will be informed by email about the outcome of the procedure.
The coming application period for the course 2019 will beginn in summer 2018. More information will follow soon.
Digital Applications can be sent
from July 1st, 2018 via email to email@example.com
Format: PDF format. There is a 10 MB limit on each application. File names for online applications: Last Name_First Name_Texts, Last Name_First Name_Doku
Goldrausch Künstlerinnenprojekt art IT
Händelallee 1 (Pavillon), 10557 Berlin
(S-Bahn Tiergarten, U-Bahn Hansaplatz)
Tel. +4930.390 63863